Note for applicants seeking to fulfill community service requirements:
- The Foster, Transport, and Crisis Line opportunities all require completion of a criminal background check before you’re able to sign up for any shifts, and this takes around 3 weeks to process. Please factor this time in when considering if these positions would be suitable for the completion of your requirement.
- Furthermore, Crisis Line volunteers must also undergo a 10 hour training before answering the line. These trainings take place quarterly, so this might potentially add another couple of months to your start date.
- Once approved as a volunteer for any position, please note that availability for volunteer shifts will vary and there is no guarantee you’ll be able to complete all your hours with us, especially if your deadline is very soon.
- While Community Outreach Volunteers do not need to undergo a background check, this opportunity is currently inactive due to the pandemic.
- Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to see whether we would be a good fit for completion of your hours before you complete your application.