THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT!!!!!!
We Will Survive…Together will be hosted on September 11, 2021 at Out Front Theatre in West Midtown Atlanta!
YAPPY HOUR IS SOLD OUT!
**Beginning September 1, 2021 Out Front Theatre Company will require that all patrons for any events provide proof of a completed COVID-19 vaccination (at least two weeks prior to the arrival at Out Front) or a negative COVID-19 PCR test that was completed no more than 48 hours prior. Vaccination cards and PCR test results will be checked against a government issued ID to verify names. If a patron has only had one dose of the COVID-19 vaccine when arriving at Out Front, they will also have to produce a negative COVID-19 PCR test that was completed no more than 48 hours prior.
Additionally, masks are required at all times when patrons are not actively eating or drinking.
Date: Saturday, September 11, 2021
Time: Yappy Hour begins at 7pm. Doors open at 8pm, show begins at 8:30pm
Location: Out Front Theatre (999 Brady Ave NW, Atlanta, GA 30318)
Guest Parking: The theatre is close to multiple parking decks and a small lot out front
Host, Ruby Redd
Myha Ross Monroe
Athens Showgirl Cabaret members:
Dress: Your favorite attire
$25 regular admission
$50 Yappy Hour admission – SOLD OUT
For more information about the event or purchasing tickets, please contact Shannon Oxford at email@example.com or by calling 404-496-4038
Night-Of Event Information
Time & Location
Doors Open: 7 PM for Yappy Hour & 8 PM for General Admission
Show Starts: 8:30 PM
Out Front Theatre: 999 Brady Ave NW, Atlanta, GA 30318
No physical tickets were issued — we will look up your registration at the door!
There are several options for parking in the vicinity of the theatre:
- Valet at 999 Brady Avenue – $5 (Valet parking is first come, first served and fills up quickly)
- Street Metered Parking – Please pay attention to any City signage and parking rates when parking on any public street.
- Osprey Parking Deck – Located on the corner of 10th Street and Howell Mill (one block from the theater), parking is $5 for up to 3 hours and $7 for up to 6 hours. Entrance to the parking deck is on 10th Street. There is no validation available for this parking deck.
- Stockyards Parking Deck – Located diagonally across from the theatre, parking is $10 for validation (no time limit), which you must pay for at Out Front.
- We highly recommend that you use Uber, Lyft, other ride share options or public transportation.
- The theatre is also MARTA accessible. The number 12 bus stops at our building.
Thank you so much for helping to keep attendees, performers, and staff/volunteers safe by adhering to the venue’s COVID requirements. Please remember to bring:
- Proof of completed COVID vaccination (vaccine card or photo of card), with your second mRNA dose or J&J vaccine dated on or before Saturday, August 28th
- If not vaccinated, proof of a negative PCR test result taken within 48-72 hours of the event (taken 9/8 – 9/10/2021)
- Government-issued ID
- A mask to wear at all times when not actively eating or drinking
If you purchased a Yappy Hour admission, we will see you beginning at 7 PM! Hors d’oeuvres (provided by Nick’s Westside) and drinks (including wine, beer, and a signature cocktail) will be free between 7 and 8 PM, and Out Front’s paid bar will be open for the remainder of the evening. Yappy Hour guests will have early access to the theatre to claim their seats, so come early!
Thank You to Our Generous Sponsors!
Limited-edition pride t-shirts are back with a brand new design!
Shirts are available for $20 in sizes S-2XL. They may be purchased using this link. Please add your desired shirt size as well as your shipping address in the “comments” section of the donation page or email your information to firstname.lastname@example.org
Shirts will ship out beginning the 2nd week of September!